Balance sheet, stock sale, unrealized gain or loss

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 18 09:43:06 EST 2007

I think the issue is that:

1) It wasn't filed in bugzilla, so it got lost
2) The patch wasn't attached to bugzilla, so it got lost.
3) Nobody has really looked at it to make sure it doesn't cause problems
   with other parts of gnucash.

-derek