scheduled transaction editor bug

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sun Jan 21 11:32:55 EST 2007

On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 04:17 -0500, Ariel wrote:
> Make a transaction that is set to:
[...]
> So far so good, now Click Back, de-select the transaction (Ctrl click it),
> and click Forward - you see a list of all the transactions in the account
> (Checking for example) the auto-transaction was going to use!!
[...]
> If you open the account (Checking), and leave it in the background with the
> Scheduled transactions above it, you can watch what happens - when you
> click forward, the transaction gets created. If you then click cancel, it
> gets deleted, but if you hit Back it does NOT get deleted, and when you
> go forward, it gets quite confused.

The Since-Last-Run dialog in particular was a bit of a nightmare,
especially in terms of interactions between the pages; the rest of the
SX code needed some work.  Just the other day, in fact, I landed a major
cleanup of the SX code into trunk:

http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2007-January/019632.html

The issues you detail above sound a lot like a couple of bugs that I
just resolved as OBSOLETE because of the re-work.

If you're up for it, I'd love testing, but that code is only in SVN, on
trunk.  If you're not, 2.1.x test releases should start appearing in the
next few months, I'd guess.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org;echo ${a}@${b}