Beginner's question

Ian Lewis ianmlewis at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 23:07:08 EST 2007

2007/1/22, FamiliaFrazelle <frazelle09 at yahoo.com>:

> i'm a first time user and do not use a checkbook, only credit cards.  My
> salary from work is deposited directly into my savings acct.
>
> Is this entered as a Deposit or a Withdrawal?

I think you answered your own question. Your money is deposited from your
salary income account to your asset savings account.

If i wish to set up an income account, such as MyJob, and from this
> transfer the money to the savings acct., above, when i deposit to MyJob,
> is this a Charge or Income?

Deposit to MyJob? meaning sending  money back to the company? MyJob sounds
like it would be your salary income account but I'm not sure what you mean
here.

--
Ian Lewis
ianlewis at member.fsf.org