Resizing gnucash main window

dpw at CS.Arizona.EDU dpw at CS.Arizona.EDU
Mon Jan 22 19:06:05 EST 2007

Hello all,

I've just gotten started with gnucash (version 2.04 on Fedora Core 6 under
Gnome desktop environment) and have a question about resizing behavior.

When I start up gnucash, it loads several accounts that I had open in tabs
the last time I had been working with it.  It appears that every time a
tab loads, the window resizes itself.  The sum total of these resizes is
that the bottom of the window goes off the bottom of the screen, so that I
can't click on ledger entries near the bottom.  Worse yet, I can't resize
the window via the window manager resize functionality - it rather
stubbornly stays "too tall" to fit completely on the screen.

So is there some way to force gnucash to resize itself, or to permit
resizing via the usual methods?

Thanks for your attention,

Don