Virtual accounts?

Doug Latornell doug at sadahome.ca
Tue Jan 23 20:35:22 EST 2007

I use future transactions similarly to what David describes to help me plan
cashflow.  I get the current balance of accounts with virtual sub-accounts
in GC2 with the help of an Account Summary report.  Select the account(s)
and subs you're interested in, and set Parent Account Balances (on Display
tab) to Subtotals.  I set the report name to Bank Balances, saved it, and
left it open, so it updates every time I start GC.  Hit the reload button to
update it after imports or transaction entries.

Doug