Crash on Quick-Fill

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 23:24:11 EST 2007

Today I was entering transactions into GnuCash 2.0.1 on Ubuntu 6.10. I
started entering a CheckFree scheduled transaction, scheduled to
process in late February. It picked the wrong description in
Quick-Fill (same beginning letters but the item I wanted didn't come
up) and I manually edited the field, and when I tabbed, CRASH. It
brought up bug-buddy and saved a crash log. Now no matter what I
enter, if the entry is a quick-fill, it crashes.

I presume there's a file somewhere with the quickfill items in it
that's gotten corrupted. Can I just delete that? Where is it?

I just filed bug 401963 at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/