Class accounting?

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Mon Jul 2 18:54:13 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 03 July 2007 08:27, Robert Heller wrote:
> > So it doesn't fit the food model. (Even the Food model
> > doesn't work because I might want to account for food I
> > bought for myself versus food I bought for guests as gifts
> > under projects and such. I.E. not everything I buy at
> > Ralph's is consumed ultimately paid for by me but rather my
> > roommate.)
>
> This is again done with a split.
and you record "Ralph's" in the description.
Later if you want to know how much you spent at Ralph's you run a find for
Ralph's; cut it back to show the desired days and print a report.
It's a different approach that's all, it can all be tracked.

--
I guess I've been wrong all my life, but so have billions of other people...
Certainty is just an emotion.