Compile error in 2.0.5

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Tue Jul 3 00:14:46 EDT 2007

I am running Mandriva Spring.  2.0.5 is the default Gnucash package, but I
compiled it from source to include check writing to the Australian standards.

Compiling used to run smoothly. Under Spring, ./configure ran O.K., but "make"
failed because it couldn't find goffice-config.  That file seems to be
nowhere in my distro anymore, and I couldn't find it on pbone.net.

My default character set is UTF-8.  I am in the middle of running make on
2.1.5, and noticed a message flash past that a po file was not in UTF-8 but
in an ISO character set and was being converted.  I will report on 2.1.5
later.

Doug.
--
Here lies one who meant well, tried a little, failed much
   - surely that may be his epitaph, of which he need not be ashamed.