Class accounting?

Arthur Dyck arthur at avefoodcoop.ca
Mon Jul 2 23:49:16 EDT 2007

There's one other way that you can do that.  Create subaccounts under
your bank account, one for each project.  Transfer the amount of money
that you think you'll need for each project into their subaccount.  Then
when you make expenditures on that particular project, you credit the
appropriate subaccount.  An account activity report will then give you a
project report.

Arthur