Auto-Saving implemented in r16227 (to become 2.1.5) - Feedback wanted

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 3 19:07:45 EDT 2007

Unfortunately "Save As" repoints the current active datafile, so
hooking into there would change your datafile out from under you.
So, no, we can't use that functionality directly.

-derek