How to Recover Lost Account

lakelover jerry.coover at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 23:01:39 EDT 2007

I was just about to shut down my computer when I noticed some tabs with error
messages:

"XML Parsing Error: prefix not bound to a namespace
Location:
file:///home/jerry/Desktop/gnucash-2.0.4/accounts/C/acctchrt_checkbook.gnucash-xea
Line Number 3, Column 5:    <gnc-act:title>"

"XML Parsing Error: prefix not bound to a namespace
Location: file:///home/jerry/gnucash/accounts
Line Number 3, Column 1:<gnc:count-data cd:type="book">1</gnc:count-data>"

"XML Parsing Error: prefix not bound to a namespace
Location: file:///home/jerry/gnucash/accounts
Line Number 3, Column 1:<gnc:count-data cd:type="book">1</gnc:count-data>"

Does this help with an answer to my dilemma? Jerry