[gnucash] Which Report?

Vahur Lokk vahur.lokk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 01:11:42 EDT 2007

Derek Atkins wrote:
> Back in 1.8 it was named the "Profit and Loss Report".  It was
> renamed the Income Statement..  But we've had so many questions
> about it that I wonder if renaming it was a bad idea?  Should
> we rename it back to Profit and Loss?  *ponders*
>
> -derek

Both are perfectly valid names for what it does. In fact I like Income
Statement better, because its not so long and ugly. Then again, for my
own purposes I translated the report already to ET so who am I? :)
For people from certain EN-speaking-countries and those who do not have
a clue P&L might be more descriptive.

Wahur

PS. I do hate this maillist requiring always Reply All. Its the only one
I have ever met (more than 10 years experience) that requires this, so
in effect I have to double-reply every time. And believe me, now that
you have Windows version, this is gonna be ever bigger issue.