Importing mis-match

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jul 19 15:29:45 EDT 2007

The importer should definitely not match against transations that
have already been matched to an import with a different transaction ID.
If it's doing that, that's a bug.  Please file a report in Bugzilla.
Note that you may need to provide an example datafile and a sample
OFX that show the problem in order to debug.

-derek