Simple report needed

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Fri Jul 20 09:22:25 EDT 2007

On Friday 20 Jul 2007, Vahur Lokk wrote:
> Hi all!
> I need extremely simple thing. For tax reporting purposes, so it does
> matter big time.
> three numbers for a specific period:
> 1. Sales, or actually its "sales"+"other income"
> 2. "VAT received" - liability account, in most cases 18% of row no. 1
> 3. "VAT paid" - asset account
>
> Period should be changeable, though most used would probably be
> "previous month".
>
> I tried to modify number of existing reports, but to no avail.
>
> Wahur

Hi Wahur,

I have several modified transaction reports for producing my VAT return
figures.  Can't remember the exact settings, but obviously, the date-range is
set to reflect the relevant quarter.

I have several reports - one for VAT due, one for VAT paid, one for Total
Income and one for total expenses, etc, as per the UK VAT return boxes.  I
did try to get a single report for all the totals required, but found it
simpler to have multiple reports.

HTH,
Maf.