Simple report needed

Spel spelya at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 20 05:21:09 EDT 2007

Le vendredi 20 juillet 2007 15:38, Vahur Lokk a écrit :
> Maf. King wrote:
> > Hi Wahur,
> >
> > I have several modified transaction reports for producing my VAT return
> > figures.  Can't remember the exact settings, but obviously, the date-range is
> > set to reflect the relevant quarter.
> >
> > I have several reports - one for VAT due, one for VAT paid, one for Total
> > Income and one for total expenses, etc, as per the UK VAT return boxes.  I
> > did try to get a single report for all the totals required, but found it
> > simpler to have multiple reports.
> >
> > HTH,
> > Maf.
> >
> I actually found something that does more or less that I need - based on
> transaction report. It will do - as long as my transaction count is
> relatively low the extra information does not bother.
To see only totals for the periode, have you tried:
- Select Transaction report
- On the Accounts tab of the "Report Accounts" pane, select only the three accounts using CTRL. Set Filter Type to none.
- On the Display Tab, unselect all boxes
- Specify the from/to period under the General tab

You shoud get only totals per period for the selected accounts.

Regards,