Printing issue

Robert Locke lists at ralii.com
Mon Jul 23 00:23:40 EDT 2007

Hey y'all,

I am having a report printing problem on GnuCash 2.2.0 running on Fedora
7.

On any report that spans multiple pages, it is printing over the end of
a page, thereby losing a couple of lines between pages (the printer is a
JetDirect attached Laserjet 1300 configured for Letter paper - if that
matters)....

At least it is using fonts that are not spanning the page beyond the
right margin like I was dealing with in 2.0.5.

Does anyone have any settings suggestions or do I need to file a bug
report?

Thanks,

--Rob