Next questions (fuller information)

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Mon Jul 23 22:16:56 EDT 2007

Well now, in c:\program files\gnucash\ I can see a gconf-2.exe and a
gconftool-2.exe

IF these were intended to be run by the end user (not called by the main
program) then there is at least one minor problem with the install as at
the GUI view of the program folder, only six shortcuts there:
FAQ (online)
GnuCash
Install Online Price Retrieval
Rep on a bug (online)
Show README
Uninstall GnuCash

The user also needs instruction when (under what circumstances) should
be run.

Awaiting instructions.

Michael

--
There is no possibility of social justice on a dead planet except the equality of the grave.