exact values in Income/Expence barchart

Maciej Gawinecki mgawinecki at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 12:37:00 EDT 2007

Hi,

Derek Atkins pisze:
> Hi,
>
> Maciej Gawinecki <mgawinecki at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Dear gnucash-people,
>>
>> I'm newbie to gnucash program. I've just imported my Account balance
>> history into gnucash (by use of some home-made parsers, since my bank
>> does not dumped it in OFX).
>
> OFX?  Not QIF?  Interesting...

Hmmm.... Maybe the bank should do it in QIF. Any way it does it CSV or
XML (with no-standarized schema). I've choosed XML, since it contained
richer information, then implemented parser/converter to CSV, which was
accepted by MT2OFX application, for which I prepared home-made template.
I've used this apllication to convert CSV to OFX.

:-)

>> The point is I want to how can I look at income/expenses/etc. on a
>> monthly basis. I've run the "Income/Expense barchart" report, but the
>> chart does not contain exact values for each bar -- I can only estimate
>> them on the basic of bars' lengths. How can I change it ?
>
> Um, run a different report?  I dont think that particular report
> has the ability to display the exact values.  Your other option is
> to re-code the report implementation, but I dont know if the underlying
> GoG display can add exact numbers.

Will try. Thank you,

Maciej