importing transaction history

Maciej Gawinecki mgawinecki at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 09:51:07 EDT 2007

Hi,

The question is not particulary about GnuCash, but rather bank practices
in your country.

I have GnuCash and I want to see my account balance on monthly basis.
I want to import transactions history from my e-bank. But e-banks in my
country does not use world standards (QIF, OFX) to represent history,
only CVS or XML (each with their own schema and order of information).

How does the situation looks in your countries ?

Are this standards popular there and used by your e-banks ?

Where can I get some more info ?

Regards,

Maciej