GnuCash 2.2.0 under Windows (problems)

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Tue Jul 31 07:40:11 EDT 2007

Finally we are hearing form some people who say that it seems to be
running OK for them under Windows.

David --- Says that works OK under Win 2000
    That of course doesn't directly answer the question since those
claiming to be having problems say that they are running XP

Wahur -- please specify what Windows you are running

The more information we can assemble before filing a problem report the
better. Still looking for an explicit "2.2.0 works for me under XP".

Michael

--
There is no possibility of social justice on a dead planet except the equality of the grave.