Missing Budget

Tom Purl tom at tompurl.com
Fri Jun 1 14:35:06 EDT 2007

I created a budget a couple of months ago in GnuCash 2.0, and recently
tried to retrieve it in my 2.1.2 instance.  To do so, I did the
following:

    File -> Open -> Open Budget

When I did this, the budget that opened used the same "budget period"
and "number of periods" values, but the dollar values were empty.
Either that data was lost or I'm using the wrong budget "file".

So here are my questions:

* Is it possible that I have more than one budget saved, and if so, how
  do I access it?
* I edit the same GnuCash data file on two machines.  To accomplish
  this, I sync the file containing my data files directory
  (~/.gnucash/data) using unison.  Is it possible that my budget files
  are stored in a different folder, and that I need to start syncing
  that directory too?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Tom Purl