Import a Gnucash 1.8.x data file

Beth Leonard beth at oasis.slimy.com
Mon Jun 4 07:01:50 EDT 2007

On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 03:43:20PM +0200, Nicolas Scheffer wrote:
> Thanks for your fast answer.
> I join 3 capture screen :
> - convert window
> - error window
> - xterm window
>
> There is nothing in the xterm window.
> I didn't found any gnucash.trace inside the /tmp/ dir.

The xterm window says:
  main: Error on gbr_init: Binary relocation support is disabled.
  Found Finance::Quote versiono 1.13

The error window says:
  Une erreur s'est produite lors de la lecture du fichier.
Which google translates to:
  An error occurred during the reading of the file.

Do all of the strings in the convert window look correct?  What
happens if you click on an individual string and change
it's encoding?  I don't know much about how the converter works.

I assume the error window pops up after you click "Sulvant" on
the Convert window.
--Beth
Beth Leonard
http://www.LeonardFamilyVideos.com