Reversing invoice

Blair Lowe gnucash at zedemail.ca
Wed Jun 6 12:34:28 EDT 2007

How do we reverse or delete an invoice:

Situation:
1. before current fiscal year start an invoice is made up.

2. customer cancels service in the following fiscal year, and we want to
reverse the previous invoice.

3. We used to create an invoice number with a "D" at the end, and post a
negative amount in version 1.x.

This is no longer possible in version 2.0.5. you cannot post a negative
invoice, and we do not want to touch items in the previous fiscal year.

Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks in Advance,
Blair.

--
.ca DOMAINS:    https://www.domainsunder.ca   Computer Engineering Inc.
Tel Edmonton: 780 450 8494                    Calgary: 403 998 8494