Windows 213 crashes repeatedly, need help to cleanup

Ian S. Worthington ianworthington at usa.net
Thu Jun 14 09:10:07 EDT 2007

Using gnucash 213 for Windows.

gnucash crashed and could not be restarted, complaining about being in use by
another user.  Any option selected just resulted in another crash.

I uninstalled/reinstalled gnucash got the same problem, deleted all the files
I could find related to the book.  Now opening gnucash it complains that it
can't find the book but selecting the option to create a new book just crashes
it again.

How do I tidy up behind gnucash and get it working again?

Thanks,

ian