Where did you get g-wrap?

Systems Administrator JIC sysadmin.journeyco at cox.net
Thu Jun 14 18:52:38 EDT 2007

I couldn't find g-wrap anywhere in the CentOS 5 distribution or specifically built for RHEL5/CentOS-5 in any rpm repositories.  So I tried first to build g-wrap 1.9.8 from tarball, but I couldn't get it to make (http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?105887).  To my understanding, CentOS 5 is reasonably binary compatible with Fedora Core 6 (http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=8887), so I figured I'd try the g-wrap and g-wrap-devel 1.9.6-7 packages rpms from here:
http://redhat.csail.mit.edu/pub/fedora/6/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/
The rpms seemed to install fine, and when gnucash ./configure also went OK I guess I presumed the g-wrap packages were OK.  Perhaps I was mistaken ... ?
Thanks for your attention :)
Devin LaSalle