Windows 2.1.3, printing broken?

Andreas Köhler andi5.py at gmx.net
Fri Jun 15 13:44:21 EDT 2007

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 15.06.2007, 13:21 +0100 schrieb Ian S. Worthington:
> Reports printed are mirrored left to right.  This happens either when went
> directly to my printer or via the Cute PDF Writer.  Some characters also
> appear to have their tops cut off.
>
> (I can export and print from IE ok).

could you please try to turn off the advanced features of your printer?
There is probably one checkbox for them.  The incorrect printing of the
characters is a reported bug of GnomePrint.  Do not expect it to be
closed soon :-(

GtkPrint+GtkHTML+Win32 was even worse when I tried it the last time.

> ian

-- andi5