printing report to PDF on Mac OS X

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 15:02:49 EDT 2007

Dave--

I have had that same trouble. My workaround (and the one I see mentioned most
frequently) has been to export the report as HTML and print from a browser. To
be honest, I think it's really clunky.

I *did* remember reading a thread a while back about just this (which I didn't
follow!), and was able to search thhe archives and turn up
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2006-September/017745.html, in
which Dave Reiser offers a fix. I don't know whether it will fix your problem.
Let us know if it does (so I can try it on my own machine)...

David