Trial balance failed!

Albert Lash albert.lash at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 12:37:50 EDT 2007

If the data isn't corrupt, but there should be a way to find a transaction
that is out of balance without having to go through every single one. That's
what double entry accounting is all about! :-)

You might want to see if any of your individual income or expense accounts
are out of balance to help narrow it down.

Al

On 6/20/07, Daniel <daniel.carrera at zmsl.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using GnuCash 2.0.5. I just went to Income & Expense > Trial Balance
> and the result was:
>
> Debit:  $43,219.55
> Credit: $43,129.37
>
> Does this mean that my data is corrupted? I tried closing GnuCash and
> opening it again but that didn't change anything. I tried the "check &
> repair" option and that didn't change the result. There are too many
> transactions for me to check them all by hand (that's why I use a
> computer!).
>
> Any suggestions? Is there anything I can do?
>
> Daniel.

My Blogs:
http://www.docunext.com/
http://www.albertlash.com/