Currency troubles - update

Daniel daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Sat Jun 23 05:27:09 EDT 2007

Hello,

I decided to try the solution in this page:

http://www.mathstat.dal.ca/~selinger/accounting/gnucash.html

Btw: Thanks to the person who posted this link.

The results are mixed:

- Magically, the Asset bar chart seem to be closer to the true value.
The last bar is still too low, but only about 1/2 the size it should be
instead of 1/6th.

- Trial Balance now gives me pure gibberish. Most entries (accounts)
come out blank and the total line shows nothing for Debits and a value
(which looks correct) for Credits. When I say "nothing" I don't mean
"$0.00", I mean "$ ", as it a dollar sign with a blank space after it.

I don't know what to do...

Btw: Yes, I made a back-up of my old directory before touching anything.

Best,
Daniel.