Updates

Daniel daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Wed Jun 27 11:50:28 EDT 2007

Maf. King wrote:
> The 2.1.x versions are unstable development versions - the latest stable
> version is 2.0.5, which I would suggest you use to get used to the program.

OOps, I didn't realize (but should have guessed) that GnuCash had the
version numbering where odd means unstable. In that case, I double my
advice to Derek: Just use the GnuCash available through Synaptic.
Unstable versions are for geeks and there is no guarantee that it won't
destroy your computer and eat your gold fish. :-)  Actually, it's worked
well for me, but seriously, I doubt that there's anything in it that you
really need that's not in 2.0.5

Have you tried 2.0.5 yet?

Cheers,
Daniel.