exact values in Income/Expence barchart

Maciej Gawinecki mgawinecki at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 05:30:00 EDT 2007

Dear gnucash-people,

I'm newbie to gnucash program. I've just imported my Account balance
history into gnucash (by use of some home-made parsers, since my bank
does not dumped it in OFX).

The point is I want to how can I look at income/expenses/etc. on a
monthly basis. I've run the "Income/Expense barchart" report, but the
chart does not contain exact values for each bar -- I can only estimate
them on the basic of bars' lengths. How can I change it ?

I'm running gnucash 2.1.4 on Windows XP platform in my native, Polish,
language.

TIA,

Maciej

ps. Thanks for a great program!