Merging of 2 gnucash files

C Waldau reef2dive at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 10:46:05 EST 2007

Hi
How do I import another gnucash file into my current one. They have been prepared on different machines and do not contain any duplicated information.
As far as I can see I cannot import Gnucash files. I have tried to replay the logs of the other file while having the first one open, which did probably is not the scope of the function and did not work. And I cannot  export Gnucash files into QXF format and import them again, which would be another workaround. Any proposals???