Python report-writing mechanism?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 7 10:10:40 EST 2007

Robert Heller <heller at deepsoft.com> writes:

> Hint: Derek is a MIT person -- LISP was a big deal there.  There are
> other MIT alumni that still use LISP (check out www.itasoftware.com --
> LISP actually lives there too).  LISP is not as moribund as many people
> think...

I'll note that while I AM an MIT person, I've never been fond of LISP
or Scheme.  I did study it, and I'm fairly comfortable using it, but
I certainly had nothing to do with choosing scheme/guile as the
scripting language in GnuCash.  It was chosen before I started using
(or developing) GnuCash, and I've been around the project since 1999.