Font Size - cheque writing

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Thu Mar 8 23:50:15 EST 2007

Thanks for the comments.  When compiling Gnucash 2.0.5, I ran into the old
g-wrap-wct.h problem.

In /usr/include I have g-wrap-wct.h as a small file containing the text at
http://blog.moria.org.uk/computers/code/g-wrap: " #include
<g-wrap/guile-wct.h>" , but I still get the error message.  I tried changing
g-wrap-wct.h to a symlink, and restoring it then creating a symlink
inside /usr/include/g-wrap/ . Nothing worked.

Any other ideas?  I am on an RPM system, and need to compile from source to
make the changes.

Doug.