Compressed file for Windows port

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Tue Mar 13 22:03:33 EDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-14 at 12:55 +1100, Brendan Simon wrote:
> I presume that the windows port should act like the POSIX builds and
> read/write the same file types.

I don't have a windows machine and haven't been following the windows
builds closely, but I know this the desired state.  As the windows
builds are pre-releases, it might not act like that just yet, however.
IIRC, this has come up on -devel; you might want to check the archives.

> Is there an option to save files in compressed/uncompressed format ??

Yes, in Edit > Preferences > General > Files > [ ] Compress files

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}