User guides in pdf

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Wed Mar 14 11:13:02 EDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-14 at 21:28 +1100, Rob Wales wrote:
> I am starting to use GnuCash and would very much appreciate being able
> to download a pdf version of the user guides. This way I can learn to
> use the program in conjunction with the guides when I am not online,
> such as when I commute to work by train.

We don't generate PDFs, but others have in the past.
<http://www.gnucash.org/docs.phtml> has links to PDFs of both the Help
Manual and Concepts Guide; though for 1.8, the vast majority of the
content is unchanged.

If you feel like checking out 'gnucash-docs' and building PDFs yourself,
<http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2004-July/010782.html>
might be useful.

--
...jsled