GnuCash for mac OSX 10.4 on Intel Macs

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 15:47:12 EDT 2007

Derek--

I own an IntelMac and have been able to get 2.0.4 running.

Keeping in mind that I am dangerously limited in my ability to handle deeply
technical stuff (that is, I *think* I have a clue, but really don't!), how
might I go about trying to further Sunil's request? Is it possible to simply
copy the executable to a new machine, or do you have to have all the
dependencies as well?

David