Corrupted file?

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Tue Mar 20 05:05:08 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have a problem with my equity account. I think my GnuCash file might
be corrupted. In the account "Equity:Opening Balance (CAD)" the very
first transaction shows a different amount in "Increase" and "Balance".
Like this:

Description         Transfer        Decrease   Increase   Balance
Opening Balance     Assets:Bank 1              3663.82    2342.19

There are $1,321 missing!!  What happened?  This is the very first
transaction in this account. Help!

Cheers,
Daniel.
-- Today's British English is what today's American English would have
become if Americans hadn't had any fun either.