Corrupted file?

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Tue Mar 20 12:15:32 EDT 2007

> I have not limited the dates in the view. Not only do I not know how, I
> know that there *are* no transactions in this account before this date.
> There were a few before, but I moved them forward (I decided to start
> counting those accounts as of the first week of March for personal
> convenience).
>
> I did not set any preferences to ignore anything (I wouldn't know how).
>
> Help?
>
> Daniel.

Hi Daniel,

The sorting/view prefs can be found by right-clicking on the register window,
and then the sort by... and filter by... menus (or the view entry of the menu
bar).

Try filter by... date -> show all
and
status -> select all

Something else you can try, is generate a transaction report, which may show
up  something unusual

try setting the date to be everything before march 1st, and select all
accounts.  You'll get a bit of a garbage report, but it may show something.

HTH,
Maf.