Default configuration files - permissions problem?

Brad Milne mail_4brad at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 05:37:58 EDT 2007

Thanks for the fast reply Derek

I changed the perms on /etc/gnucash/config now...

$ cat etc/gnucash/config
;;; -*-scheme-*-

;; Sample system-wide config file.  At the moment, it's empty.

$ ls -l gnucash/
total 8
-rw-rw-rw-  1 root  admin  82  6 Feb 12:07 config

But I still get the same messages. I've already tried fixing the permissions
and reinstalled gnucash. One slight variation from the norm is that I am
running this on a Mac using fink (on which it normally runs really well!).

Thanks
Brad