Default configuration files - permissions problem? [resolved]

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 21 07:13:39 EDT 2007

Glad it worked.
This is the second time I've heard of this issue.
If you have the time, might I suggest you file a bug report against gconf
at bugzilla.gnome.org?  I suspect there's a bug in some versions of gconf
where an improper shutdown means the server cannot restart properly.

Thanks,

-derek