Printing search results from Edit->Find ?

Adam Funk a24061 at ducksburg.com
Thu Mar 22 17:12:29 EDT 2007

On 2007-03-21, Josh Sled wrote:

>> I've just used Edit->Find to generate a pane of search results of
>> transactions matching a particular string, but I can't find a way to
>> print the results.
>
> We don't support printing from most of the "raw" gui, but the reports
> are printable.  In this case, Report > Account Report, then Print.

I was going to ask how to show only matching transactions, rather than
the whole account, but I happened to figure it out: run the Find and
then run the Account Report on the Search Results pane.  Thanks very
much for pointing me in the right direction.

Is this procedure documented?  If it is, I'm sorry I missed it.  If it
isn't, it probably should be --- to me at least it seems quite useful
to be able to print out a selection of transactions from an account.