Select/Pulldown/Dropdown boxes

Nigel Jewell nigel.jewell at pixexcel.co.uk
Tue Mar 27 07:49:02 EDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for your response, I've been trying to investigate this a bit more
before I replied.

I have GTK2 2.4.13 installed.

The behaviour only occurs when I am using GnuCash on a remote X11 display
(such as that under Mac OS X or Cygwin).  When running on the local
machine to which it is installed it is fine.

I've never seen this with other applications running on a remote X11 desktop.

Ideas?

Thanks,
Nige.

--