Missing Account Drop-Down Menu

Volker Englisch Volker at Englisch.us
Fri Mar 30 00:59:27 EDT 2007

I am trying to enter an invoice as I have done before many times.
However, for a few days now the account drop-down menu in the "Income
Account" field is completely missing.  If I enter the income account
manually, the system is telling me that the entered account doesn't
exist and wants to create it.

I don't know if this could be related at all but this problem seemed to
start after I had unposted (and reposted) an invoice but I also tried a
backup file from before I unposted the invoice and with this data file
I'm seeing the same problems.
I have no problems with the account drop-down menu using another
(non-business) data file.

Would anyone out there know how to correct (or trouble-shoot) this behavior?

--
Volker Englisch
http://www.englisch.us