French terminology

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at free.fr
Tue May 1 03:46:32 EDT 2007

Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> writes:

> If nobody answers here you might try asking on gnucash-fr..
> Or asking the French translator directly (see po/fr.po).
>
> Sorry but my french is non-existent.

Derek,

Thank you for the answer. I didn't knew that there is a French mailing
list: it doesn't figure on the mailing list page; however, going to
the mail-server page I got to subscribe.

On another topic, the Reply-To header of the mails received form the
mailing lists is not set and, by default, the replies go to the sender
and not to the mailing list, as nominal.

--
Peter FELECAN
mailto:pfelecan at acm.org