Calendar view.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed May 2 10:58:17 EDT 2007

Oh, I'm not sure the ledger view will use the locale/gtk theme
properly due to the age of the code.  A long long time ago the
gnucash devs copied the gnome date widget (probably because
they couldn't add the features they wanted by subclassing it
at the time).  Since then the code has diverged, so.. it's
unclear how one would do that now.

I'm not sure which locales have that configuration so I'm not
sure what to test from here.

-derek