Any advice: Clean start/Import?

Vladimir Weinstein weivsara at gmail.com
Thu May 3 15:20:18 EDT 2007

I was able to import my MS Money data by exporting it to QIF and then
importing it in GC. I had to confirm duplicate transactions (ones
going between two of my accounts). For data of about 4 years (May '02
- July '06) it took me about an afternoon to do it.

Later I realized that I wanted to have a fresh file for each year, so
now my old data lives in GC file that covers stuff to the end of
2006. The benefit is that I don't have to use MS Money any more
(since I have switched to Mac, that makes life quite easier).

Hope this helps.

Regards,
v.