strange behaviour in stock buy transaction

Des Dougan des at DouganConsulting.com
Thu May 3 23:41:19 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 17:04 -0600, Hale Boyes, Kevin wrote:
> Is there any way to tell what locale I'm in?
>
> Would I be able to set me locale to en_CA and have it
> work properly?
>
> I've read the bug report but there doesn't seem to be any
> consensus on how this might be fixed.  The patch presented in
> comment #7 seems like it would work in my case but it is
> different than comment #4 which also seems like a workable
> solution.
>
> Is there anything I can do to help us reach an agreement
> on how to proceed?  Once that has happened I'm willing
> to work on a patch.
>
> Kevin.

Kevin,

LC_MONETARY=en_CA /opt/gnome/bin/gnucash

works well for me.

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support