Reconcile initial balance error

Steve Kelem steve at kelem.net
Thu May 10 16:16:21 EDT 2007

I'm trying to reconcile my 401(k) account.  When I click on all the appropriate transactions, I get the Reconcile popup with the following information:

Funds In	Funds Out
<Transactions checked and unchecked>
Total: $	Total: $6,000.00

Starting Balance:   $0.00
Ending Balance:     $0.00
Reconciled Balance:     $
Difference:             $

The "Finish" button is grayed out.

This means I can't finish the Reconcile operation.

Any ideas of what's wrong?

Thanks,
Steve