Fast completion in trasactions

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri May 11 03:20:20 EDT 2007

Quoting Anton Komarov <anton.komarov at gmail.com>:

> Derek,
>
> my example is - Расходы:Питание:Продукты:Сыры in english it will be
> Expenses:Food:Groceries:Cheese, so when i typed Р:П:П:С<tab> gnucash
> suggests me to create this account.

As you type Р:П:П:С does it continue to complete one part at a time?
For example, when you type the first P, what does the autocomplete
say?   Assuming it says Pасходы:<something>, what happens when you
type the next two characters, :П?  What does it display, then?  Continue
this through the rest of the hierarchy....